I had only owned my brand new trailer for four months when I discovered there was a leak.I dried the standing water, already had a dehumidifier in the unit, cranked up a portable heater and got it under cover immediately.

Within a day or two the floor had started warping. I called and made an appointment and the soonest they could get me in was about a month out. I delivered it to Curtis trailers and it went straight out in the holding yard leak and all. I dropped it off on January 10, 2017 and it took them 40+ days to make the repair.

when I got the call that it was ready I drove the 70+ miles just to find that there was still water on the floor in the original spot! And they had made a mess out of the inside of my trailer. the roof still leaked, they did not repair the warped floor because it may actually cause more damage at this point. they said they would fix it if it got worse......in a reasonable amount of time!

Bob told me to bring it home and leave it outside to see if it was still leaking or if it was residual water from the original leak. Well its now been about a week and half since we have brought it home and it is leaking worse now then before the so called repair. Now the walls are warping, the floor is warping, the door and the roof are leaking and the taped seams are coming undone. They also noted a screw poking up into the roof membrane that has not broke through at this point, but again didn't take care of it!

I told them I wanted a new trailer and their response was an offer for about half of what I paid for the vehicle 7 months ago. After reading the other 18 reviews I was shocked at the similar comments that others have experienced.

This situation speaks volumes of the caliber of company a person is dealing with when it comes to Curtis trailers.I have handed this over to my attorney at this point and will give an update once this situation is resolved.

Review about: Curtis Trailers Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Curtis Trailers?

Comments

Twice claimed to repair my rv dishwasher, charged several hundred dollars but did not repair.3rd time charged $500 to get my coach back and told me they could not repair the washer.

At the same time my heater would not light.

They told me the part to repair was $8, and labor would be about 200.When I picked up the coach they had tacked on a couple of hundred for finding the problem.

DO NOT EVER HAVE ANY WORK DONE BY THESE CROOKS.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1319255

Same thing happened to me, this place commits fraud!